1/11/2009

First Week of 2009

Well not much going on here just the same as always. Just started getting back on schedule after the holidays. Finally going to get a 40 hr check, my 1st since the beginning of September. It's going to be nice. They stopped running a night crew at work so know day crew is picking up the slack. Not that I'm complaining, quite the opposite. We really only have enough work for one shift.
Kenny has finally stopped ransacking our kitchen every morning in his attempt to "make" breakfast for himself. OMG the mess he would make. Now he waits in the living room until I make my appearance. All I had to do was one day of him having to wait for his breakfast until the others had theirs. OOOHH he didn't like that. He's at his Daddy's at the moment. So Nessa and I know that when he comes home we will have to refresh his memory on acceptable behavior in this house yet again. Well there's the first week of 2009 in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment