This is what I am going to try 1st. They want you to do this 1 day a week and 3x during that day. Just to get you used to working out. I think I will start as they recomend and work up to multiple day a week.
|
Backyard Bodyweight Workout |
|
Repeat 3-4x |
|
Exercise |
Sets |
Reps |
|
Jumping Jacks |
1 |
30 seconds |
|
Pushups (drop to knees, if needed) |
1 |
30 reps |
|
High Knees |
1 |
30 seconds |
|
Bodyweight Squats |
1 |
30 reps |
|
Mountain Climbers |
1 |
30 seconds |
|
Walking Lunges |
1 |
30 each leg |
|
Lateral Jumps |
1 |
30 seconds |
|
Bicycle Crunches |
1 |
30 reps |
|
Plank |
1 |
30 seconds |
No comments:
Post a Comment